Search

2016-02-08

[MOVIE] A Thousand Times Good Night (2014) 一千次晚安

一位戰地攝影師 Rebecca, 不斷深入動盪不安的地區拍攝, 讓家人隨時處在害怕失去她的心情中, 害怕半夜響起電話, 隨時做好失去她的準備, 日復一日, 每個晚安之後, 就是新的一段不安的開始, 直到接到平安的電話, 才鬆一口氣, 一家人團聚, 再等待另一個出征.

家人的痛苦, 自己對攝影的執著, 該如何面對.  她說, 攝影是出於憤怒, 憤怒怎麼沒有人注意到這些苦難在發生, 所以, 她攝影, 希望這些畫面能提醒世人有另一個苦難世界的存在, 希望引起人們的注意, 進而行動, 因此, 攝影成了她抒發憤怒的出路, 也讓她成為一名知名的戰地攝影師.

* 影評:張士達
* 影評:藍祖蔚
主題曲: Daring To Love
You will find me there amongst the brave ones
The ones that I can never overcome
I want to be someone you can lay your weight upon
Someone who saves you, someone who holds on

Daring to love
Oh, LOVE
And come alive
ALIVE

I can be your heroine
If someone lends a hand to hold my heart
This heavy pounding sound I am carrying
It leads me astray, it makes me fall apart

Daring to love
Oh, LOVE
And come alive
ALIVE
But most of all
TO BE LOVED

I will fail to take the easy way out
I will tell the truth one more time
Even though it hurts, even though I stay in the sheets we've got on
I will take us through the densest darkest ground

Daring to love
Oh, LOVE
And come alive
ALIVE
But most of all

TO BE LOVED

No comments:

Post a Comment